Prices starting from: £8,175
Fully Fitted Specification:
• Thermal class 2/3 for all year round use
• Sizes available: 2.5m x 2.6m – 3.8m x 3.2m – 4.4m x 3.2 – 5m x 3.2m – 6.2m x 3.2m
• Double glazed uPVC windows and doors as standard – upgrade to triple glazed doors for sound proofing
• Cladding can be changed from Cedar to Canexcel, cedral or any clad of your choice
• Internal design and fit service available
• Fully insulated sip panels for the building structure.
• Insulated splines to join panels.
• C24 treated timber for structural edges and joiners
• Breathable membrane
• Firestone rubber roof and Perma roof trims
• Therma Wood cladding as standard but other can be supplied
• Double glazed uPVC windows and doors
• Ground screws and base to be priced separately
SIPS – Clever Building Technology
All of our buildings are built from SIPs (Structural Insulated Panels) which we manufacture in our own factory.
SIPs are one of the most environmentally responsible building systems available. Our buildings provide continuous insulation, are extremely airtight, allows for better control over indoor air quality, reduces construction waste, and help to save natural resources. Life cycle analysis has shown that SIPs buildings have a tremendous positive environmental impact by reducing energy use and greenhouse gas emissions throughout the life cycle of the building.