• Choice of cladding materials to suit your final look.
• uPVC, Aluminium or Alu Clad windows & doors – Any RAL colour.
• Double glazed OR acoustic triple glazing.
• Rubber, Single ply PVC, Zink, lightweight Aluminium, Artificial grass or live plant roof system.
• All units can be mounted on concrete pad, Ground screws or galvanised metal base on wheels.
• Flat pack panels delivered with full construction on site OR full off site construction and craned onto position if required for less disruption.
• Brushed steel or antique brass sockets and switches
• Electric shower with cubical and wet wall panels
• Vanity unit with integral pan and basin.
• Electric water heater
• Vinyl or LVT flooring
• T&G painted internal cladding
• Ceiling mounted ceramic heaters
• LED lighting inside and out
• One outside socket
• SKY / TV / Media cables as directed
• Flat screen wall mounted TV
• Kitchen brochure provided to allow final design of doors & units
• Slim fit fridge, sink, double electric cooking rings & Micro
We use Weston Red Cedar for the majority of our buildings, Cedar has good durability and low maintenance properties. Cedar has an attractive look and feel and is often favoured by planning agencies.
We treat all Cedar before delivery and use a colored stain to produce an attractive two tone look to our buildings
SIPS – Clever Building Technology
All of our buildings are built from SIPs (Structural Insulated Panels) which we manufacture in our own factory.
SIPs are one of the most environmentally responsible building systems available. Our buildings provide continuous insulation, are extremely airtight, allows for better control over indoor air quality, reduces construction waste, and help to save natural resources. Life cycle analysis has shown that SIPs buildings have a tremendous positive environmental impact by reducing energy use and greenhouse gas emissions throughout the life cycle of the building.